Friday, February 5

Hello

Hello everyone, my name is laci and I am new at blogging, and slow typing, so bear with me.... I love the *peace* this site offers in this war-torn world and am happy to be a member. I dont know how often I have watched the news only to turn it off before even half-way and think to myself 'why isn't there a happy news channel? Certainly SOMEONE would watch...' then i wonder if I am the only one who would. This site has shown me that there are other people who care about happiness and helping, YAY!!! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and saving the world :)

10 comments:

RiaD said...

Welcome dancingtrees!
(i love your user name... it makes me think of a gentle breeze on a sultry late-summer day)

you've hit upon the dream.
to provide a place we can share knowledge, promote peace & just maybe...save the world!

i'm ever so glad YOU're here!

dancingtrees said...

Thanks Ria- I really love what you are doing/ have done here!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome dancing trees. You touch my heart with what you say. I too love dancing trees! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

mango said...

Hi dancingtrees. Nice to meet you.
In the morning when I read the news on the internet, all I see is death, bombs and children. I agree with you. I would love to hear happy news and less killing.

Alma said...

Welcome Dancingtrees.

We've all been new to blogging at some point so don't worry about it. I've been at it many years but still am not very good at it.

Ria has made a wonderful site, hasn't she? A site for peace, love, and reaching out to help people.

newp said...

welcome Laci ~ Dancingtrees, what a great username! right now my trees are dancing from an onshore 20+ mph wind, and though the downpour hasn't started, it's definitely raining lemons! I've just been running around like crazy chasing little yellow balls!!

I'm Bobby, I love your first post and I'm so happy to meet you. Yep, Ria's created quite a home here, and as Alma says so beautifully ~ a site for peace, love, and reaching out to help people.

¡bienvenidos amigita!

RiaD said...

dancing trees~
i hope you are feeling much at home here....& will invite any like minded people you know to come & join in!

apparently a site like this was needed....judging by everyones relief(?) at having found it!
♥~

Alma said...

Heh, More than relief Ria. Maybe happiness, joy, contentment?

Anonymous said...

Hi, dancing trees, and welcome!

Ria has certainly created a safe, warm place for us here...glad you've joined us.

(What's dancing around where I live is the snow...8" or so, I'm guessing, and not supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow afternoon....)

mplo said...

Hi, dancing trees! Just want to say that first, I love your username. Secondly, I, too, wish to say hello and welcome, even though I've more recently started to post on here. Since I don't know what to do to register as a member, I've been posting somewhat differently here.

I don't really know what's happening here in our neck of the woods weatherwise. All I know is that the city where I reside has lifted its snow emergency declaration as of six o'clock this evening due to revised weather forecasts. What that means, I don't know, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Anyway, dancing trees-hope to correspond with you more in the future. You guys may or may not find me difficult to correspond with, but, well, I'll take my chances.